Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The most decidedly SEVEN things Miley Cyrus hates about you!

This has nothing to do with films or myself, (except that the song should be in a film and I have a huge non-sexually-perverse crush on Miley Cyrus) but former friend Yasmin Cameron just accused the poor lass of not being able to count, so I felt the dire need to post a dissection of her song on this blog. The song in question is Miley's "7 Things". Here it is for your listening pleasure.

Okay, and now here are the lyrics to the chorus of "7 Things".

You're vain, your games, you're insecure, you love me, you like her,

you made me laugh, you made me cry, I don't know which side to buy

Your friends, they're jerks when you act like them, just know it hurts;

I wanna be with the one I know.

And the seventh thing I hate the most that you do you make me love you.



Okay so on first glance I count TEN things she hates about this dude. But Yasmin, poor Yasmin, please think before you speak next time, because on closer inspection here are the [mere] seven reasons she hates the dude:

1) You're vain

2) Your games

3) You're insecure

4) You love me, you like her - THIS IS ONE THING, NOT TWO YASMIN! Dear Miley is cut up because this jackass dude has a hussy on the side.

5) You made me laugh, you made me cry, I don't know which side to buy - MOST CERTAINLY ONE THING HERE YASMIN! He's pulling the oldest trick in the book Miley: bringing you in for a cuddle then pushing you into the curb leaving you wanting more. And it worked, cause you wrote a song about it!

6) Your friends, they're jerks when you act like them, just know it hurts - ONE THING. And yeah I know how ya feel Miley, I've been there.

7) And the seventh thing I hate the most that you do you make me love you. After all is said and done Miley can't help but love the doosch. Me thinks this is because this guy is using every trick in the book to keep her interested, but that's just my opinion.

So yes, Yasmin, as I have most decidedly proven, Miley CAN count and it is YOU who needs to go back to play school. Over and out.

But seriously Miley, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?????????????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you've been reported to the FBI for this post sir

Anonymous said...

Whatevs.

Jezza said...

Mature response.