Saturday, November 1, 2008

Tom Cruise & Saw. WTF???

The new Valkyrie trailer is out and about. This Tom Cruise-starrer has been long delayed but actually looks oodles of fun.



But seriously, what the flying fuck are they doing using the Saw music? Don't they know that [1] the fifth film of that shit came out last weekend, and [2] it sucked??? Sure it's a good tune, but it's so linked to the films it's like using Star Wars music to market the new Star Trek. The lid just don't fit the bottle.

While I'm at it, why the hell does everyone hate Tom Cruise so much? Don't they know that 95% of those rich Hollywood types are loonies? At least Tom's honest about it. I feel so enraged sometimes when people try and say he's a bad actor. It is utterly and completely untrue. The guy makes kickass movies.

Matter of fact I will write an entire post about him. I love you Tom, even if you did take Joey Potter away from me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure you realise what you're getting yourself into here...

Jezza said...

I don't care what you Tom Cruise-haters say. I will stand by my man.