Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Joaquin Phoenix to quit acting. WTF?????

This dude is apparently is going around saying that he's quitting acting. Why Joaquin? I mean, why?


Just use the old "taking a break" bullshit. We all know you'll be back when your music career crashes and burns and you're unzipping James Gray's pants to be in his next movie.

Listen, Joaquin: I have some hefty man-love for you, I really do. You kicked ass in Gladiator, Walk the Line and even We Own the Night. You're a Man with a capital M. You're obviously a pretentious twat in real life, but I don't care, you're a cool actor and I respect that.

I'm not saying this because I'm gonna miss you, Joaquin. I know I won't, because you WILL be back. It's just a fact. So don't lie to us, cause when you come crawling back you'll look like a douche.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LEIF phoenix...