Sunday, July 6, 2008

a new beginning? or just the same end?


Right now it is 3:21 in bright sunny Sydney Australia.

In ten minutes it will be 3:31 in dreary raining Sydney Australia.

Life is about change, I might as well get used to it.

Here is my shameless attempt to gain notoriety, whilst being nothing but a resentful spiteful hateful self-loathing world-loathing cliche'.

I am on post-production on my first feature film currently entitled "Living Consequences", or perhaps "Futures" (what do you think?). Now that you know this I will never let you forget it.

This goddamn crazy lil' film has been my life for 14 months and 5 days, we've been through the good and the bad, more of the latter and more to come.

Because here's the truth: I'm scared s**tless that it sucks balls. Some lame Tarantino/Nolan/Rodriguez ripoff that makes no sense and never will, with piss-poor production qualities and shlocky Tara Reid-style acting.

It keeps me up at night that I will be the only one that ever cares about the 96 minutes it takes to view this film.

I don't have prospects beyond my dreams. I'm not friends with a Hollywood agent, or the cousin of a nephew of Martin Scorsese. Gee, Tara Reid wouldn't even give me the time of day.

I'm a Nobody With A Dream.



And right now that's it. That's all I've got.

No comments: